You are supported through each ceremony by our Master Shamans and highly trained Shamanic Support Staff.
There are at least 2 shamans and 6 support staff in every ceremony, who take care of your every need.
We are here for you!
AYAHUASCA PREPARATION & ORIENTATION
Group Orientation talks are held throughout each retreat in order to:
- Teach you how a ceremony works and what to expect.
- Discuss what ayahuasca is, how it works with you, and what you may experience.
- Outline Blue Morpho jungle lodge safety and procedures.
Learn how we prepare
Blue Morpho Ayahuasca
- You get to participate in all aspects of Ayahuasca preparation so you can learn the traditional process from raw plants to final brew.
- We show you every medicinal plant that goes into each fresh batch, cooked on-site with every group.
- You will get to experience an open discussion about the different medicinal plants and their properties.
You will get a detailed
- This resource illustrates the camp’s facilities and processes so you can make the most of your stay.
It is a valuable resource to bring home for reference and continued learning as well.